Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
- Conduct business process review, create framework for the automated solutions aimed at maximizing efficiency and minimizing risk.
- Maintain business process tools and ensure compliance with changing business processes and requirements.
- Gathers, inputs and manipulates data for routine/standard business and/or financial analysis and reporting purposes
- Conduct business process, comparative and loan portfolio performance analysis and provide actionable business insights
- Validates accuracy of data and assists with report preparation
- Helps solve problems and may distribute reports to internal and external audiences
- Articulates the results of the analyses in reports, presentations, and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Develop knowledge of business process and procedures and business applications and become subject matter expert within function
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Must-Have: 6+ years of experience in Reporting, Business analysis, BI solutions development, Process design and reporting
- Must-Have: 6+ years’ experience in reporting and end-user business intelligence tool Tableau and Alteryx and interface with data platforms/sources
- Must- Have: Decent command of the SQL language and technical understanding of common RDBMS systems; (e.g. Teradata, Oracle)
- Understanding of Product Development Lifecycle and how to quantify and evaluate impact of changes using Business Metrics
- Advanced PC Skills, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (graphs, charts, formulas etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to work and research/resolve issues independently while sharing best practices and knowledge with colleagues
- Ability to understand business needs, diagnose performance issues, and develop recommendations through combination of data analysis and business critical thinking
- Assure the integrity of data, through extraction, manipulation, processing, analysis and reporting.
- Detail oriented coupled with the ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Prior experience in collection strategy, loss forecasting, marketing, portfolio performance analysis, risk management working in US Auto Finance (Loan and/or Lease) industry would be a preference.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Good to Have: Knowledge of Visio will be a plus
- Good to Have: Experience with big data transformation and wrangling tools and languages such as Alteryx
- Knowledge of Chase Auto Finance systems (ALA, ACAPS, CALS) and specifically on the Servicing & Collection function
- Good to Have: knowledge of consumer and wholesale banking data
- The candidate must have an educational background in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, MIS, or a related discipline. In addition, the candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with 6+ years of experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.