Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Intern – Data Analyst
One of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the CRM space, LeadSquared empowers organizations with the power of automation. More than 1700 customers with 2 lakhs+ users across the globe utilize the LeadSquared platform to automate their sales and marketing processes and run high-velocity sales at scale.
We are backed by prominent investors such as Stakeboat Capital, and Gaja Capital to name a few. In our latest round of Series C Funding from WestBridge Capital, we secured $153mn, making us India’s 103rd Unicorn! We are expanding rapidly and our 1400+ strong and still growing workforce is spread across India, the U.S., the Middle East, ASEAN, ANZ, and South Africa.
Among the Top 50 fastest-growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 program
We have won the National Startup Award 2021 and got recognized by DPIIT, under the Enterprise Software Category
In the last few years, we have been recognized multiple times by G2 as a High Performer in the Enterprise category
We have been included in the prestigious Economic Times’ India’s Growth Champions list and among the Top 100 fastest-growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp, and TrustRadius
About The role:
As a Data Analyst Intern, you will work with our Sales, Finance, and Marketing teams and be accountable for Sales performance reports. You will be responsible for Data Management, Data Analysis, and Data representation using various tools. This will be a 6-month internship and will be followed by a full-time role based on your performance.
So, what will you be doing?
- Identifying trends and insights via data analysis
- Developing Business Intelligence Dashboards (In various tools like Tableau/Power BI, etc.)
- Developing Sprinkle Reports Using SQL.
- Understand the business closely working with sales counterparts, collaborating with Finance teams and peers for better outcomes, and influencing thinking.
- Clearly conceptualize and articulate thoughts, while logically presenting a point of view.
- Flex and work collaboratively with people in the team with a diverse range of skills, styles, and approaches and increasingly identify opportunities to contribute to the team.
- Thorough Knowledge of Excel and advanced excel.
- Data Comprehending skills.
- Skills in using tools like Power BI, SQL, and Tableau.
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
- Team-oriented with the ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- A Go-getter and a handful of curiosity and passion.
Why Should You Apply?
Fast paced environment
If this role sounds like you, then apply with us! You have plenty of room for growth at LeadSquared.