Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
Powering Performance Marketplaces in Digital Media
QuinStreet is a pioneer in powering decentralized online marketplaces that match searchers and research and compare consumers with brands. We run these virtual- and private-label marketplaces in one of the nation’s largest media networks.
Our industry leading segmentation and AI-driven matching technologies help consumers find better solutions and brands faster. They allow brands to target and reach in-market customer prospects with pinpoint segment-by-segment accuracy, and to pay only for performance results.
Our campaign-results-driven matching decision engines and optimization algorithms are built from over 20 years and billions of dollars of online media experience.
We believe in:
- The direct measurability of digital media.
- Performance marketing. (We pioneered it.)
- The advantages of technology.
We bring all this together to deliver truly great results for consumers and brands in the world’s biggest channel.
We are looking for an incredibly smart, dynamic, and strategic Data Analyst to develop data-driven insights that enable QuinStreet’s Organic Media create data driven content and tools. You will use your analytical skills to extract valuable insights from our data to further the growth of our products. You should have a keen sense of data and an eye for detail.
- Data diagnostics – extracting, scrubbing, and patching very large sets of data together from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Reporting – summarizing data and automating reports.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams and subject matter experts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and findings to the members of our team.
- Researching for new and public data sources to be used on our websites.
- As member of data engineering and operations team, role requires team member to be on pager duty for one weekend a week to help escalate issues with data pipeline. This duty doesn’t require to be in the office, it can be remote but with access to internet. Vacations, etc, must be plan with a substitute as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative major like Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Sciences, Computer Science or related.
- Over a year of experience in an analytical role.
- Knowledge of SQL, and a knack for coding. Experience in Python
- Advanced MS Excel
- Knowledge of any BI tool is recommended. Tableau is preferred.
- Good professional communication skills: experience presenting and effectively communicating findings to colleagues and/or clients.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills: you’re not just repeating a playbook, you’re looking at every problem with fresh eyes, and digging deep for insights and solutions.
QuinStreet is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy status, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law.
Please see QuinStreet’s Employee Privacy Notice here.