Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, The Great Bharat
I. Job Objective :
Achieve the agreed upon targets and to implement the defined activities in accordance with the sales and marketing plan
Job role and Responsibilities:
- Derive clear and concise management reports, key learning, and proposed solutions for improvement.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings and working with various departments to resolve recurring customer issues.
- Develop and maintain operational analysis, reports and KPI’s relating to volume, efficiencies, cycle time, quality, and service.
- Use existing data to provide insights on customers, project funnels, marketing reports, and business KPIs.
- Analyze business processes and information to identify improvements for increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
Task 20 %
- Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Optimize workflows and develop best practice solution for the operational tasks of inside and outside sales.
- Finding various relevant customer Industry analysis and customer Data base management and Producing reports.
II. Require Skills & Competency
- Fluency of English & local languages
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Process oriented approach with an attitude to go deep into a problem.
III. Job Requirements
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the following qualification criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Database management, MIS, MS, Data Analytics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge on SAP/ERP tool (preferred) and Business Warehouse
- Excellent grip on MS Excel. and Power BI
- Working knowledge on database and automation software etc.
- Analytical experience required.
- Ability to handle multiple reports simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate with people of various technical and business backgrounds and worldwide (e.g., with HQ in Germany)
- 5-7 years of relevant MIS experience
Office Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
Work Time: Mon – Friday ( 5 Days/week)