Job Location: Aguadilla, PR
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees who are unvaccinated will be required to adhere to onsite safety protocols.
Description:Join Space IT’s Savant team, focused on expanding the reach and access to Space and Lockheed Martin’s information so employees can do their best work. Savant brings together multiple data sources across the Space business such as lessons learned, command media, program data and more into one tool with an easy to use interface. We are seeking a talented IT program engineer to build relationships with customers, develop communications, support the agile software development team and further the product.
In this role, you will exercise a breadth of skillsets including IT program management and communications. This role will be responsible for helping to support the daily needs of the Savant program as well as focus on shaping & implementing the long-term strategy through stakeholder feedback.
Key responsibilities include:
- Partnering with stakeholders and peers to shape project/backlog requirements and share how Savant can best support them
- Creating communications including monthly newsletters, articles, monthly forum PowerPoints, Slack messages & other program content
- Serving as the main point of contact with customers including intake sessions, work scope & responding to questions
- Participation in an agile software development environment including task estimation and documentation, daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Experience working with internal customers to design & support IT solutions
- Experience working with Jira
- Experience coordinating communications
- Prior experience working with IT Agile SW development teams and scrum master experience
- Demonstrated success in implementing process improvements
- Experience supporting business critical enterprise applications
- Demonstrated ability to work across organization boundaries to leverage best practices and share assets
- Proficiency with Agile and DevSecOps tools and management principles.
- Ability to author professional user facing documentation targeted at various personas.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed.
- Initiative and ability to quickly acquire knowledge.
- Ability to manage ambiguous or competing requirements, collaborating with project teams to align on solutions
- Experience with Tableau
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.