Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Remote
At Lunavi, we believe in illuminating the path forward and helping our customers navigate what’s next. We are innovators who are combining the power of human ingenuity and technology to deliver unrivaled customer experience. We’re a trusted partner for companies looking to digitally transform their business, modernize business applications, solve traditional IT challenges, and extract ROI from technology. Our high performing teams, deep expertise, and proven processes help to propel businesses forward.
Our Core Values:
Be Great. Aspire to know more, do more, and realize your fullest potential. Keep reaching above and beyond to excel and exceed every expectation.
Reimagine Everything. Continuously create value by pursuing what’s next, what’s possible. Deliver a new level of awesome through relentless curiosity.
Ignite Passion. Share the very best of who you are in everything you do. Create a positive and uplifting environment that inspires others.
Own It. Know that your contributions make a direct impact. Be the difference that leads to more successful experiences and outcomes.
Lunavi is growing! We are currently looking for a Business Analyst/Quality Analyst that can excel in a fast-paced, customer facing role to support our project delivery teams. You’ll have the opportunity to gain experience across a wide range of technologies and industries, all while delivering innovative custom solutions for our internal and external customers. If this sounds like you, and you’re in alignment with our company core values, we’d love to speak with you!
- Be the central role in carrying a client’s vision forward as you collaborate with a Lunavi Delivery Manager and a team of technology professionals to deliver solutions
- Gain real-world experience and business knowledge working with a variety of clients across multiple industries
- Build long-term relationships with client product owners, and the experts inside of the Lunavi Network of Partners
- Learn to leverage and apply proven Agile Scrum principles and best practices to enable bringing client visions to market
- Learn to use modern technologies and techniques to create and execute test cases based on acceptance criteria to ensure the solutions will deliver value to our clients and their stakeholders
- Represent the team’s efforts as you demonstrate delivered work to business stakeholders within each sprint
- Grow your professional skills as you pursue a development path towards the Delivery Manager role
- Business Analyst or Quality Analyst with a minimum of 1+ years of experience, or Enthusiastic graduate with exposure to software application development projects
- Eagerness to learn and grow in an agile environment as both a Business Analyst and Quality Analyst
- Have a strong passion to collaborate and partner with both business and technology project team members to work together towards a shared vision
- Be a quick learner who can ask the right questions to build an understanding of what our clients need
- Ready to take ownership of ensuring user stories are captured and test cases are successfully executed
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Be an example self-starter who can help drive projects forward
- Always looking for ways to improve and help others to do the same
- Ability to document and generate clear and understandable requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Business, Economics, Engineering, Management, or related
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free