Job Location: Mumbai (All Areas)( Vikhroli )
Maersk is looking for Business Architect -Procurement Analytics
We are a Group Service Function within the A.P. Moller – Maersk Group supporting our business units across the Group globally. In Group Procurement, our vision is: Every dollar spent is spent professionally.
Procurement Analytics is key enabler for reaching this vision and as part of the team this role is instrumental in designing, build and maintaining the global business intelligence platform for procurement.
We offer you the opportunity to join a team that works in a high paced environment with exposure to the global organization and strategic projects.
- Lead the end to end journey of process mining and analytics projects.
- Work with Solution Architect to translate business requirements and use cases into technical and data requirements.
- Perform business analysis, data exploration and requirements mapping for new data sources to integrate in the analytical and process mining tools
- Build analyses & enrich them with Machine Learning algorithms or Task Mining to drive value with analytics solutions.
- Setup, implement and enforce governance models/structures for deployed analytical applications in Production
- Leverage Business Value Architect best practices and tools/frameworks/methodologies to drive adoption and value for end users.
- Lead business value workshops with process improvement and promote usage of analytical solutions to identify and qualify opportunities for operational and process improvements.
- Engage the right stakeholders and set up a Governance Model to create long-term success with the end users
- Be able to respond fast to new business requirements by delivering proof-of-concept solutions
- Track user adoption, add new users, create user groups, add permissions.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Strong interest and/or experience in Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining.
- Good work experience with business intelligence tools
- Ability to manage different moving parts – business stakeholders, IT, Analytics Resources, Data Experts, SMEs, etc. for the successful execution of the projects.
- Excel and SQL basic to connect with Engineers
- Prior experience in Python or R or any other programming language is a plus
- Foundation on ETL designing is a plus.
Desired personal characteristics
- Strong analytical skills, especially in applying technology solutions to core business problems.
- Flexible in the tools to be used in approaching solutions
- Attention to detail is key
- Fluent in English both in speech and writing.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel (if required)
Thanks & regards,