Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Sam Houston, TX
We are looking to place a 2 Senior Data Analysts on a 5-year project with the USAF Medical Training and Education Campus (METC) JBSA Ft Sam Houston , TX
McNeal Professional Services, Inc. is a 21-year national Wireless Engineering and Staffing Services firm.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and Life Insurance. Join our great team today!
If interested and available, please reply with an updated Word version of your resume and salary requirements.
Master’s degree, 10 years’ experience, demonstrate knowledge and skills in Structured Query Language (SQL) query development and scripting; possess knowledge and skills in creating, developing, and designing performance measures utilizing Tableau Creator software; proficient in the development and scripting of MS SharePoint lists and views.
Provide consolation, guidance, and functional expertise in developing and identify performance measurements to find trends and cost saving measures for METC.
- Produce and format a multitude of metrics that shall impact the organization’s outcomes, goals, objectives, and strategic plan.
- Provide graphical data to demonstrate trends and other statistical data to user-level as well as senior executives.
- Evaluate and recommend performance measures for METC.
- Make recommendations that shall provide ongoing improvements to the organization.
- Implement approved recommendations with the creation of live, real-time dashboards.
- Analyze metrics, identify areas of concern, provide trend analysis and be proactive in identifying future problems.
- Establish, design, and maintain performance metrics for all areas of METC.
- Assist leadership in identifying important areas for metrics.
- Collect and input data to produce most accurate metrics possible.
- Work with Information Management/Information Technology on processes to streamline data collection.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $87,000.00 – $109,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 years
- 8 hour shift
Masks are optional inside of Federal Buildings.
- Master’s (Required)
- Structured Query Language (SQL): 10 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free