Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Oskaloosa, IA
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Business Intelligence Strategist drives cutting-edge technological advancements to proactively capitalize upon the future strategic business intelligence needs of Clow Valve Company. The Business Intelligence Strategist will utilize information gathered across all departments to help facilitate and implement these changes to elevate Clow Valve Company into the world’s leader in waterworks products and the premier place to work and do business.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Sustainability: Implement two technological enhancements per facility (MS & MCF) per year.
- Customer Experience: 8.5 out of 10 on Customer Experience Survey.
- Employee Experience: Score an 8 or more out of 10 on score card.
- Leadership: Score a 4.5 or better out of 5 on score card.
- Strategy (60%) – Identify resources, and ways to better exploit Clow’s technological capabilities, providing leadership with better business insight and to enable Clow to be agile, while always utilizing the balanced score card to guide strategic business decision making. Create solutions and implementation that supports Clow’s momentum; facilitating whatever changes are necessary to equip the company in being responsive to employee and customer needs. Prioritizing and implementing as needed to support the business and its growth.
- Innovation (20%) – Drive business intelligence by working with management to identify and conceptualize change opportunities. Provide solutions by creating partnerships from within Clow Valve as well as outside vendors to capitalize on innovative technological possibilities. Utilize strong communication with management and other change agents incorporating their insight and knowledge to generate engagement and enthusiasm for changing processes.
- Training (20%) – Strategically utilizing the team members to forward the implementation and training of new software as well as empowering direct reports to lead and foster growth in new technology, resources and systems. Establish and support mentorships that provide the team members with learning and growth opportunities through development and training. Provide team members with resources necessary to proactively address business opportunities.
- Strong Business Acumen and understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Strong product understanding and costing abilities.
- Advanced Excel and Programming knowledge.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Preferred: 4-year degree in IT or related field, Business and Manufacturing Process experience, with 3-5 years of related experience in manufacturing, as well as a minimum of 3-5 years in a leadership role.
- Minimum: 4-year degree in IT or related field with 1-3 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment as well as a minimum 1-3 years in leadership role.