Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA
The Business Operations team works closely with the Privacy leadership team and is responsible for high priority programs and initiatives that drive operational excellence across the Privacy & Data Practices organization.This role will focus on building data pipelines, setting KPIs and creating dashboards and reports to track key metrics and priorities. A successful candidate is a self-starter, thrives in ambiguity, learns quickly, collaborates effectively and can simplify complex problems into actionable plans.
Privacy & Data Practices Business Operations Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Privacy leadership team and cross-functional partner teams to develop key performance indicators and set priorities
- Drive coordination, clarity, and a cohesive analytics, reporting and insights strategy
- Serve as a strategic thought partner by building and presenting regular detailed business reviews to leadership
- Give structure to complex, ambiguous business questions and utilize a strong analytical skill set to produce insights
- Build automated dashboards to highlight opportunities, identify trends and improve operational efficiency
- Develop and implement methods and capabilities to define and measure the progress and success of programs in a standardized and consistent manner
- Foster and cultivate deep partnerships with cross-functional stakeholders across privacy and product teams
- 8+ years of work experience in Management Consulting, Sales Strategy/Operations, Sales Analytics and/or Sales Finance, or 6+ years experience with MBA/Master’s degree
- Experience conducting analysis to derive insights that drive strategic business decisions
- Experience leading major end-to-end analytic projects (planning, design, development, stakeholder management, communication, and monitoring)
- Communication, executive stakeholder management, and presentation skills
- Experience coordinating and influencing cross-functional teams
- Advanced experience using SQL, Tableau, and Excel to scale insights and support business needs
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected].
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free