Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
You Know Molex…
You may not see our name on the shelves, but our electronic solutions are inside the products you use every day. We work together with the world’s innovators to design and manufacture electronic solutions that solve complex technical challenges.
At Molex, we not only employ some of the most talented people from all over the world, we work to help cultivate tomorrow’s breakthroughs. From our corporate headquarters in Lisle, IL to manufacturing floors around the world, the Molex team is dedicated to helping further the limits of technology.
For more information:
- Visit the Molex website at www.molex.com
- Follow us at www.twitter.com/molexconnectors
- Watch our videos at www.youtube.com/molexconnectors
- Connect with us at www.facebook.com/molexconnectors
- Read our blog at www.connector.com
We are currently building our in-house Reliability Lab staff and are looking for a talented Data Analyst to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
In this role you will have the opportunity to perform data extraction, performance analysis, and transform data into meaningful reports and presentation to drive creation of actionable items for Rochester Hills Lab Team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain applications and instruction documentations for data extraction and analysis practices
- Create, manage, and automate data collection processes from different sources
- Perform analysis to assess quality of collected data and define improvement process
- Define and analyze performance indicators to help identify issues and improvements for Lab efficiency, capacity, and quality of operations
- Create management reports with overall lab trends, patterns, and predictions by using relevant statistical tools to improve data-driven, decision making process
- Create statistical models, data visualization and risk management concepts to help improve lab operations
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, MatLab, Python…
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
o Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related area
o 2+ years’ experience in Data Analyst role.
SKILLS & ABILITIES