Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Indraprasth
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power Platform , Office 365 and Azure SQL server.
- Design and develop Office 365 Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI applications and solutions along with Microsoft SQL server database tables and SQL query understanding.
- Analyze the business requirements, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes working with the developing and using agencies.
- Perform software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Implement custom solutions that leverage Canvas Apps, Model-Driven Apps and other Office 365 applications and services.
- Develop solution documentation to include flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, etc.
- Experience with version control systems and practices
- Understanding of best practices for application security
- Motivated, independent and self-sufficient
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned/required
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any other Engineering or graduates, with concentration in software
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power Platform and Office 365
- Knowledge of building Office 365 solutions including Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, SharePoint Online.
- Expert knowledge of building apps, page layouts and content types using the O365 API.
- Experience using SQL Server, writing sql queries, SQL database support and maintenance.
- Work well in a changing environment and maintain a strong positive perspective.
- Display a strong organizational commitment and interpersonal skills.
- Display teamwork within a process driven environment.