Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
- Support SAP Finance function and applications, including troubleshooting, configuration, maintenance, projects, and enhancements.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP S/4 Hana RAR, SD and AR module.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions/configuration; identify, interpret, validate, and document business requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements. Map business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary modification/configuration to satisfy business requirements.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of RAR modules. Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions. Act as liaison with business for troubleshooting: investigate, analyses, and solve software opportunities. Document functional designs, test cases and results. Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Look for alternative approaches to SAP custom development in collaboration with SAP and SI partner. Determine what functionality is required in terms of design, structure, and configuration, in line with internal guidelines and procedures, translate requirements into an optimum solution.
- Train, coach and mentor SAP Super users, Business process owners and business process leads.
- Scope and estimate business requirements. Work with business process leads and users to gather requirements for reports and application extensions (Level of Effort)
- Perform hands-on configuration in the SAP RAR, AR, and SD module.
- Resolve Service Request tickets in accordance with agreed upon SLAs.
- Support the deployment of production applications and provide post-production support
- Participate in system and applicate upgrades, enhancements, and resolutions.
- This position will provide guidance as necessary to lower-level staff working on user issues and or project related requests.
- Effectively communicate and translate technical concepts to the user community.
- Any Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 6 plus years practical SAP S/4 Financial and System application knowledge.
- Minimum Six years of configuration and enhancement experience in SAP S/4 Hana RAR (Revenue Accounting and Reporting) module.
- Understanding of IFRS 15, ASC 606 concepts is a must.
- Experience with RAR data conversions and Month-end processes.
- Experience in BRF+ configuration management.
- In-depth knowledge of order-to-cash business processes with cross functional integration knowledge with SD and AR modules.
- Experience supporting global implementations AMER, EMEA, APAC.
- Experience with SAP integrations (inbound/outbound) with SFDC.
- Knowledge in ABAP and debugging skills are a plus for this role.
- Experience in creating/reviewing functional specifications for custom enhancements.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with internal business, technical, and external consulting teams.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage projects and teams.
- Ability to work under time constraints while meeting critical milestones.
- Ability to diagnose problems and determine effective solutions.
- Ability to act independently and under general direction to define, implement, and document SAP system changes in support of business process solutions.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written, and verbal skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms. Excellent technical writing and system documentation skills.
- Experience with developing and conducting trainings for end users.
Moody’s is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody’s also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities or based on a sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email [email protected] . This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position may be considered a promotional opportunity, pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement . Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law . Click here to view our Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination statement .
At Moody’s, we’re taking action. We’re hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We’re educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free