Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: St Louis, MO
As a Data Engineer Intern:
As a Data Engineering Intern, you will partner directly with senior members of the Data Management and Engineering (DME) team and be contributing to developing solutions. We are constantly working on improving architecture design, working with business on solving patient focused issues, and performing various data support for the business needs.
A Day In The Life
- Work with data engineers and analytics users to develop large-scale data pipelines
- Assist in the deployment to testing, staging, and production environments
- Assist with support tickets for DME Team.
- Strong communication and collaboration
- Passion for problem-solving and moving forward to project completion
- Experiment with new technologies, looking to innovate and improve wherever possible
What Success Looks Like In This Role
- Taking ownership of task to completion and issues to resolution with efficient use of time.
- Completing a project or a part of project with deploy in production
- Learning data engineering code and development life cycle with solutions for real life business needs
We are excited about you if you have these things:
- Recent graduate or Junior/Senior currently attaining a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Data Science, Informatics, Business Analytics or a related field
- Aspiring Data Engineer who’s excited to work on data challenges.
- Programming experience in SQL is preferred
- Foundational knowledge of basic Computer Science principles: data structures and algorithms.
- Strong verbal and written communication and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic setting
- Prior internship or work experience in a Data Engineer role will be a big plus
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free