Job Location: Pensacola, FL
YOUR LIFE’S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we’re looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members’ and their families’ lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
- Military Times 2021 Best for Vets Employers
- WayUp Top 100 Internship Programs
- Forbes® 2022 The Best Employers for New Grads
- Forbes® America’s Best Employers
- Newsweek Top 100 Most Loved Workplaces
- Fortune Best Workplaces for Women
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
- Perform data analysis to present trends and root causes of service issues and gaps
- Support ISD groups with various analytic and reporting efforts
- Define, analyze and document processes, procedures, and workflows using tools, templates and standards
- Experience with ServiceNow Performance Analytics module and dashboard development
- Assist with the development of ServiceNow reporting by:
- Partnering with other teams to integrate tools into ServiceNow
- Supporting the governance team with managing data coming in or out of the platform for reporting
- Creating dashboards and reports measuring ISD performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and industry standards
- Support maintenance of team’s SQL server through database administration mandated migrations and upgrades
- Lead and support multiple projects ranging from small, medium and large scope
- Facilitates training and communications on procedures
- Assist with ServiceNow Predictive Intelligence solution development as needed
- Develop forecasts of various data as requested
- Assist with database administration tasks as needed
- Develop SSRS/PowerBI/Tableau dashboards as required
- Solve business problems by defining the problem, interviewing stakeholders, identifying and evaluating alternatives, and presenting the findings
- Present complete and organized reporting, demonstrating an understanding of the data and trends, often to organizational leaders
- Produce dashboard reporting on metrics with accurate naming conventions and visual representations of data
- Demonstrate the project life cycle by following defined processes
- Map and define ISD processes and ensure practices and processes are standardized and repeatable
- Demonstrate knowledge of and utilize proven methodologies that promote continuous improvement (i.e Agile, Kaizen, Lean, etc.)
- Identify opportunities for new or improved processes, data, or technology and recommend solutions with expected outcomes
- Learn, remain current on, and communicate best practices and trends in business and technology
- Identify business need and justification for reporting to reduce repetitive reporting and support value of existing solutions
- Collaborate constructively with peers, business units and/or project teams, and vendors to ensure business needs are fully communicated, documented and satisfied
- Provide clear, concise, relevant, reliable and timely information to appropriate internal and external audiences through a variety of media
- Ensures accuracy of information to enable effective business decisions
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders to identify needs and develop requirements to resolve issues
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills to achieve personal development and team cohesiveness
- Produce holistic but efficient presentations that are tailored to the audience
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field (Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Business Administration, Finance, or other Information Technology / Data related fields of study) or equivalent combination of education, training and experience (Master’s Degree in related field preferred)
- Experienced with IT Service Manager 4.0 (ServiceNow) or IT ticketing system
- Experienced with analyzing data and trends in order to report findings and present viable process changes and recommendations
- Experienced with leading process improvement efforts in collaboration with multiple business users
- Experienced in project coordination, prioritization, issue tracking and reporting, and meeting facilitation
- Experienced with developing and delivering effective presentations using tools such as, MS Visio, Infographic, Cisco WebEx
- Proficient in MS Office tools including advanced knowledge of Excel formulas and pivot tables
- Strong written, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate concisely and translate technical information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Skilled in executing and measuring improvements using various methods such as cost- benefit analysis
- Ability to apply functional knowledge to identify and solve moderate to complex problems
- Familiar with business intelligence reporting tools (i.e Microsoft Power BI, Tableau)
- Familiar with ITIL
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 4:30PM
Location: 820 Follin Lane, Vienna, VA 22180 | 5550 Heritage Oaks Dr. Pensacola, FL 32526 | 141 Security Dr. Winchester, VA 22602 |
Navy Federal is now hybrid! Our standard enterprise requirement for a hybrid schedule is to report on-site 4-16 days each month. The number of days reporting on-site will ultimately be determined by the employee’s leadership and business unit needs. You will learn more throughout the hiring and on boarding process.
Salary Range: $83,100 – $142,000 annually
Navy Federal Credit Union assesses market data to establish salary ranges that enable us to remain competitive. You are paid within the salary range, based on your experience, location and market position.
Posting End Date: 10/28/2022
Job postings are subject to close early or extend out longer than the anticipated closing date at the hiring team’s discretion based on qualified applicant volume.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
All employees are expected to follow our COVID-19 safety protocols.
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.