Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
About this Job
As a Support Specialist, you will be responsible for high quality and in-depth technical support to internal and external users of Production systems. You will have exposure to all aspects of our business, as well as an opportunity to learn and work on many different technologies in a multi-tenant, cloud-based environment. You will also have the opportunity to participate in our newest product deployments to clients.
This is a fast-paced and exciting role especially as Nielsen introduces many new and innovative solutions. The Support Specialist role requires you to be ready for anything and to be agile enough to tackle challenges as they come your way. Being a strong team player is also key as you will need to know when to ask for help and also be willing to jump in when a team member needs a hand.
- Analyze and investigates production incidents understanding the issue inside highly complex applications. Document incidents and their resolution, facilitating further resolutions to ensure all SLA’s are met. interacting with Operations, client services teams, and technology leaders to provide the best experience and service
- Execute root cause analysis (RCA) to identify root causes and final resolutions to production incidents, assesses incident resolution and estimates application changes. Apply resolutions, leading to timely, error free revisions in applications.
- Attend incident management (IM) calls to follow production issues and report status from the IT side through final solution or work around. Define next steps, address escalations, and mature systems to ensure fewer critical production incidents.
- Optimizing on-call rotations, processes, update runbooks, tools and documentation to help prepare teams for future incidents. Conducting post-incident reviews (RCA).
- Automate regular processing, monitoring, health checks for site reliability.
Minimum B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
5+ years of experience in technical support or related areas
Must Have: Exceptional communications skills, flexibility to work in 24X7 shift rotations – including weekends. Familiarity in technology area like SQL, C#, UNIX scripting, Python, TIBCO, Azure, cloud, API management, automation tools, database, monitoring tools, big data, infrastructure services, etc., Sound SDLC skills, preferably with experience in an agile environment.
- Nice to have: Functional knowledge of Market research, FMCG industry, and big data.
- Flexible working environment
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
- Life assurance
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company providing the most complete and trusted view of consumers and markets in 90 countries covering 90% of the world’s population. Focusing on consumer-packaged goods manufacturers and FMCG and retailers, we enable customers to defy what’s possible. How? We combine unparalleled datasets, pioneering technology, and the industry’s top talent to create insights that unlock innovation. Join us and change the landscape.
Learn more at: www.niq.com
Want to keep up with our latest updates? Follow us on: LinkedIn | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
NielsenIQ is committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients, communities, and markets we measure within our own workforce. We exist to count everyone and are on a mission to systematically embed inclusion and diversity into all aspects of our workforce, measurement, and products. We enthusiastically invite candidates who share that mission to join us.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class. Our global non-discrimination policy covers these protected classes in every market in which we do business worldwide.
Learn more about how we are driving diversity and inclusion in everything we do by visiting the NielsenIQ News Center: https://nielseniq.com/global/en/news-center/diversity-inclusion/
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free