Job Location: Bengaluru
About the department
Global IT India was established in February 2010 as an integral part of Global IT in HQ. From the beginning in 2010, the unit has grown to 500+ employees till date. The main role of Global IT India is to ‘manage’ IT, which includes System Management, Project Management, Infrastructure Management, Compliance Management, Security Management, Process Management and Vendor Management.
- Experience in Python and any other Programming language.
- Hands on Experience with AWS CDK, Cloud formation, API Gateway, Appsync, Lambda, Sagemaker and other AWS Services.
- Hands on Experience Azure DevOps or any other CI/CD tools (Github, Jenkins etc).
- Design and build ETL pipelines to automate ingestion of structured and unstructured data
- Having hands on experience in handling Cloud Deployment, Use Cases, Functional Specification, and Business Analysis
We would expect you to hold Bachelor or similar graduate degree field in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration combined with additional relevant IT and business experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Exceptional communication skills written and oral in English
- Admirable presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Capability to represent NN relations with external stakeholders
- Large degree of flexibility and the ability to work under strong time pressure
- High cultural sensitivity and comfortable working with different countries and cultures across multiple time-zones
- Fully independent in day to day work
- Excellent in living the NNWAY
- ITIL foundation or intermediate level certification
- Able to lead the team when required
- Able to innovate within framework to help team and the system
Working at Novo Nordisk
At Novo Nordisk, your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for our patients and a way to make a difference. In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talents and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We are happy to discuss flexible working, depending on the role and subject to business needs.
Please click Apply and follow the instructions. Reach out to [email protected] for any query.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.