Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: New York, NY
NTT DATA is a team of more than 139,000 diverse professionals, operating in more than 50 countries throughout the world. The sectors where we have activities include telecommunications, finance, industry, utilities, energy, public administration, and health.
Our mission? Offer technological solutions, business, strategy, development, and maintenance of applications, while being a benchmark in consulting. All thanks to the collaboration between teams, the human quality of our people and the fact that we do not conform to what is established, we always seek innovation that brings us closer to the future.
Our essence has led us to the forefront of technology, breaking paradigms and providing solutions that truly respond to the needs of each client. Our talent has led us to be one of the top 6 technology companies in the world.
Because #Greattech, needs #GreatPeople, like you
NTT Data is looking for high-achieving team players that are quickly adaptable to new challenges and entrepreneurial ventures. We are looking for a Junior Business Analyst to work with our global client in New York City or Boston (open to 100% remote).
Duration: 6 months with opportunity for extension
- Support the PMO in preparing and presenting to key stakeholders using PowerPoint
- Gathers and documents requirements and creates supporting documentation per established procedures
- Analyzes project requirements and recommends fundamental solutions that meet the needs of both end users and the business
- Drives solutions by developing and maintaining a comprehensive knowledge to make basic recommendations for solutions that focus on business need
- Build and maintain strong business stakeholder relationships
- 2+ years of previous professional work experience in a business analysis or a related field
- Expert in Excel and PowerPoint to help with the Board and other key external stakeholder presentations
- Must be able to synthesize information to generate presentation both with a high level of guidance, but also able to come with recommendations as they ramp-up and become familiar with the content, styles, and project
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability of being detail oriented.
- Strong work-ethic
Why NTT Data?
Empowerment and rewards are the cornerstone of our career development model. We are a young, fast-growing company, with a highly innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, because of this professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Our talent and positive attitude allow us to transform our goals into achievements, and projects into realities.
NTT Data is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. NTT Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.