Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai, Mumbai
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide prAemier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
Profile Offered: Field Tech Associate L1 Support
Stipend: Rs. 12,000/- as stipend during training period. (8 to 16 Weeks)
Salary offered: INR 3, 00,000/- LPA (salary post successful completion of training)
• Engineering – CS/IT/ECE/EEE are considered 2019 batch.(History of Arears not more than 2)
• Should have 60% aggregate from 10th to highest education.
Job Location: Mumbai/Chennai office (should be ready to relocate any location with in India if required)
• Group Discussion
• Technical Interview
• Management Interview
Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals. Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters.
• Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
• Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites.
• Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
• Performs maintenance and repair services.
• Ensures customer satisfaction by advising customers on preventive maintenance and configurations which may impact product performance.
The below skill will be added advantage:
• Time management skills Knowledge of job associated database, software and documentation Problem solving skills Results driven Mentoring and coaching skills Strong technical aptitude; troubleshooting skills
• Good communication Skills.
• Good Written Skills.
• Good Typing Skill (Added on advantage).
• Fair understanding about operating system. Must have been worked on at least a couple of operating systems.
• Basic Understanding of networking.
Interview Location: Mumbai/Chennai.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
0 – 0 Years
3 – 3 LPA