Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram
About The Company:
Truminds Software Systems is a global product engineering services and software solutions company offering expertise in next generation technologies like 5G, Internet of things, Industrial Automation, Media, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and Analytics. With agile delivery capabilities and vertical industry experience, we are geared to deliver complex and best-quality solutions to customers in telecom, networking, IOT and industrial automation, automotive, business solutions and embedded domains.
The mission of the company is to deliver Best-in-class Product Engineering Services and Technology Solutions in cutting edge ahead of the time technologies for partnering with global companies to create a meaningful difference across the ecosystem impacting human lives.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/EC/EE)/MCA
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 7 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
An ideal candidate will have hands on coding experience in C++/C/Java/web technologies and good background in Computer Science fundamentals, be very interested in solving hard problems and providing innovative solutions, enjoy a start-up environment, and bring creative energy to their work.
As a member of the Software Engineering Team, you will contribute to
– low level design
– test planning, testing and test reports
– software and system integration
– bug fixes
– user documentation and review of similar work done by peers
Required skills Set:
– Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
– Proficient in structured programming languages (e.g, C, C++)
– C/C++ , Reactjs, Full Stack, Java
– Knowledge of SQL and noSQL database fundamentals, proficiency in atleast one would be preferred
– Proficient in software development on atleast one programming environment e.g Linux or Windows platform
– Familiarity with GNU toolchain over Linux platform
– Strong OOAD and problem solving skills.
– Good understanding of multi-threading, IPC, sockets, memory management and other OS level concepts.
– Understanding of networking concepts
– Good verbal & written communication skills.
– Technical Round
– Face to Face Round
0 – 0 Years
3 – 7 LPA