Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Deep Learning Intern – As part of our Deep Learning team, you will work closely with Product leadership to identify, analyze, and prioritize opportunities to propel Numerator forward. Intern projects will enable sales, analytics, efficiency through computer vision and natural language processing.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- Collaborate with cross functional partners (product, finance, sales, engineering) to gather requirements and analyze data for Deep Learning projects
- Conduct research to help the team uncover trends in the market research space, understand the competitive context, and assess new markets/vertical opportunities
- Prepare data in Snowflake, build models in Pytorch, and analyze their results
- Assist agile activities such as backlog management, roadmapping, and feature refinement
What You Can Expect From Your Intern Experience
You’ll play an active role as a member of a dynamic team of supportive and highly motivated employees and leaders. From day one, you’ll be set up for success with your NuIntern mentor, who will be a key partner throughout your internship. Numerator’s onboarding program will introduce you to your new colleagues, immerse you into our culture and provide you with resources to thrive.
Expect to make an impact on real projects, business challenges, clients, and our global teams. Interact and engage with colleagues remotely or in person at our cool headquarters, designed to further inspire innovation, creativity and collaboration.You’ll also have the opportunity to participate in virtual and local events, Hack Days, networking, and lunch & learns.
Internship dates: June 12th to August 11th, 2023
Skills & Requirements
- Insatiable curiosity and interest in deep learning
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Self-starter able to balance multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Passionate and proactive problem solver