Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram
- Accurate, intuitive, and aesthetic Visual Display of Quantitative Information: generate data, information, and insights through our business, product, brand, research, and talent teams.
- Assist in transforming this data into visualizations that represent easy-to-consume visual summaries, dashboards and storyboards.
- Understanding Data: would be performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Ability to build Power BI Dashboards and Reports by connecting to varied data sources.
- Performance analysis and suggest best approaches to team to improve the performance.
- Perform ongoing maintenance & production of Management dashboards, data flows, and automated reporting.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot and resolve data issues.
- Manage upstream and downstream impact of all changes on automated reporting/dashboards.
- Independently apply problem-solving ability to identify meaningful insights to business.
Must Have Skills
- Good experience in SQL, DWH and BI Domain
- Data modelling
- Data Visualizations
- Data Transformations and filtering
- Good experience in writing SQLs over DB
- Working Experience in Data Cubes
- Design and development of self-service Reports.
- Any BI tool like Power BI, Tableau QlikView etc.
- 2-5 years of work experience as a Data Engineer/ BI Developer/SQL Developer
- Sound understanding and knowledge of writing sql and converting them into BI Visualization and Data Modelling for reporting and dashboard.