Job Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that’s improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn’t about another gadget, it’s about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There’s no room for error. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Primary responsibility of the WFM Seating Manager will be to manage seating capacity planning for multiple OGA locations & businesses. The managers role will be to deploy the seating tool & drive Seat Utilization across all business in different locations. Individual should be able to manage the team of individuals (site specific seating analysts) & be able to contribute individually on driving efficiency and build forward looking plans for any new capacity creation. Should be able to project manage end to end seating solution for any new location. Should have knowledge and understanding on different WFM functions.
- Process Related: Lead the seat planning and management team for all functions and businesses across all OGA locations
- Work with respective site leads and real estate team to create seating capacity models based on FTE forecast shared by different businesses to propose additional capacity creation
- Work with different functions and businesses to drive SU for the organization
- Ensure reports and seating dashboards are shared in a timely manner
- Work with vendor to enhance the OGA seating tool & deploy the same in new sites
- Independently manage & lead projects by working with all the stakeholders
- People Related: Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, people management, and stakeholder Management skills
- Be professional and courteous & maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality at all times
- Assist and support fellow teammates and managers wherever required & be part of a collaborative work environment in achieving personal & team goals
- Be a Team player with a ready disposition to learn. Professional mannerisms
- Customer Centricity, Commitment and reliability
- Be versatile and adaptable, motivated by achieving targets
- Demonstrate mental agility (ability to process tasks quickly and efficiently to maintain a quality service to our customers)
- Reporting and Documentation:Ensure that compliance standards are met, regarding Data, reports accuracy
- Interpret correspondence and intended outcome accurately
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills, grasping ability and logical reasoning
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
- Hands on experience of WFM & ACD tools like IEX, Verint, Aspect, Avaya CMS, Nortel, Genesys etc.
- Good understanding of WFM fundamentals specially on forecasting & capacity planning
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint)
- Highly developed project management skills and proven ability to deliver organizational projects within designated timelines
- Should be willing to work in 24*7 environment
- Excellent MS Excel skills and analytical skills
- Excellent comprehension of spoken and written English and interpretation into appropriate action and intended outcome with required accuracy
- Analytical bent to understand data points.
- Sound with Graphs, Trend Analysis, Projections basis Trends etc.
- WFM Tools Verint, IEX, Avaya reports etc.