Job Location: Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities
Study user requirements and design user experiences and efficient workflows keeping simplicity in mind
- Analyze data to derive patterns that facilitate solution building and drive automation
- Design software solutions to problems in the investment domain ranging from data analysis, algorithms and approaches for developing insightful analysis
- Understand and apply financial concepts to technology solutions for business problems
- Work with different functional groups to get a better understanding of the challenges involved and devise optimized solutions
- Get involved in testing of the builds
- Drive adoption of the platform among target customer groups by sharing more info on various features / conducting sessions
Work in a fast-paced agile development environment
Desired Candidate Profile
Should love creating solutions involving large amounts of data for complex analytical problems
- Knowledge of the financial services domain, specifically the investments and insurance space.
- Exposure to RDBMS and ability to write queries to extract data would be preferable
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Should have a good understanding of technology; working knowledge in any technology is a plus.
- Experience in working with a digital engagement platform would be a plus
- Advertisement -
BE / BTech from premier institutes with a first-class academic track record.