Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: The Great Bharat
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will develop quality standards, control methods and theories to be utilized during manufacturing, testing and inspection to access product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance methods.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Test Engineer Job Description
Test Engineer Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, execute, and maintain manual and automation test plans and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web, Mobile, and Desktop.
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team.
- Able to build different test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Should also able to set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks
- Perform peer code reviews to improve the quality of the test code base and optimize its execution.
- Debug and triage test failures, using full-stack engineering, to isolate test defects from functional defects, and identify the service component causing the issue.
- Write clear and reproducible software defect incident reports.
- Devops and infra maintenance.
Manual and Automation Test Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in test development automation. Use of functional automation tools like Selenium with Java.
- Knowledge of Java development (test engineering).
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Ability to understand and translate business process, functional requirements, and technical design to clear acceptance test criteria.
- Experience with Functional/Manual testing.
- Experience with complex integrated software applications in multiple environments
- Good problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work in global scrum.
- Agile experience a plus.
- Quick Learner with Aptitude for QA
- Qualification BS/MS in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in retail branch banking
- 5 to 8 years of related professional experience in software testing across the full software life-cycle including design, implementation, testing, operations and maintenance.
- Exposure to Banking services domain.
- Proven track record of testing large scale flexible systems, with deep expertise in industry-standard automation testing tools and testing frameworks, such as Selenium, Cucumber, Rest Assured, SPOCK ,Jmeter, OATS.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Familiar with Behavior-driven and/or Test-driven development experience is a plus.
- Expertise in testing applications in devices and browser combinations.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with proven success in contributing in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, working with technical and non-technical peers, as well as management.
- Experience with functional/Manual testing
- Good Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies
- Ability to work in global scrum
- Self-motivated and self-driven, continuously learning, and capable of working both independently and collaboratively.