Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bhagya Nagar
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
The Advanced Technology Group (ATG) at ServiceNow is a customer-focused innovation group building intelligent software and smart user experiences using existing and emerging data and AI technologies to enable end-to-end, industry leading work experiences for customers. We are a group of researchers, applied scientists, engineers and product managers with a dual mission. We build and evolve the AI platform, and partner closely with business units to build products and end-to-end AI-powered work experiences for customers. In equal measure, we lay the foundations, research, experiment, and de-risk AI technologies that unlock new work experiences in the future.
Come join the AI Solution Success team in the Advanced Technology Group (ATG). We are focused on customer-facing and internal projects. You’ll work alongside a team of seasoned professionals working on leading edge, innovative projects to help drive the business. This global team is highly collaborative and shares the best practices. We work on scalable AI (Artificial Intelligence) solutions, so if you are a results-oriented visionary that likes to dream big, come join our team!
Who we are?
We are a team composed of cross-functional SMEs from ATG, Platform, Business Units, Customer Outcomes and QE and multiple customer-focused teams of ML, SW, and QE engineers that bring varied perspectives and diverse expertise to drive customer adoption of AI experiences, as well as guide customer driven innovation within ATG.
What’s our purpose?
Accelerate value realization of AI-powered workflows by customers at scale.
What we do?
Work with early adopters to validate AI solutions and realize value by learning and quickly improving the solution on real customer data. We’ll create practical playbooks to guide new implementations, boost adoption and drive future product innovation. Some of the work the team has been instrumental at is to improve customer adoption of our multi-language Natural Language Understanding (NLU), AI search and other related AI solutions with customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Join our dynamic team of developers as we enhance our AI capabilities. Part of your role will be to define and implement AI-related products, including conversational flows, to solve complex user issues with ease.
- Experiment with the latest ServiceNow AI offerings like Virtual Agent, NLU, AI Search and other upcoming capabilities before/after they hit the market. These capabilities may include Predictive Machine Learning Models, Federated Learning, and semi-supervised learning-based AI Solutions.
- Explore deep learning-based AI products in terms of their architecture and complete product perspective. You are on the forefront of implementing solutions, like conversational flows, that are powered by NLU models.
- Act as an SME to solve complex user issues related to AI solutions and VA conversational flows. You will become an expert at developing solutions involving chatbot conversations with rich content and tailored experiences across various channels, AI Search configuration serving many applications, etc.
- Help define best practices to build and use AI products and various AI testing tools with customers and educate the team. Such tools may involve auto conflict detection, automation discovery, topic recommendation or batch testing tools.
- Analyze metrics to continuously measure the quality and E2E experiences of AI solutions with actionable insights.
- Advocate best practices for AI based ITSM/HR/CSM automation.
- Prepare technical deliverables for customers in a consistent, high quality, and timely manner.
- Support the team with feedback to product teams to continually improve and expand product capabilities, features, and interoperability in consideration of customer needs and requirements. You will bring the on-ground issues faced by customers to the table.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure appropriate escalation of technical support issues.
- Be the technical escalation point in solving customer issues and coordinating and prioritizing timely resolutions with our engineering team.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Demonstrated skills as an active listener, respecting others’ point of view while contributing the required input through strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentation)
- Ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) when solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery.
- Interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, and ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Experience with documentation and presentations – preferably supporting customer workshops and publishing technical reports, tutorials as articles, etc.
- Flexibility to work across global time zones
- Experience and deep understanding of ServiceNow Workflows and Flow Designer tools.
- Preferred Expertise with integrations and Integration Hub
- Experience with performing analysis using MS Excel or other analytical tools
- Passionate technical problem-solver with experience handling integrations with various systems.
- Understand Customer data by using NLU and other tooling and identify top issues that need to be automated.
- Understand model precision characteristics.
- Understand conversations/nomenclature that are applicable across customers.
- Strong customer-facing communication skills with sharp analytical skills to clearly identify root cause of issues in product.
- Identify productization opportunities, initiate discussions with the team, and carry forward the initiatives to completion.
- Work with customers through their product journey and provide guidance for maintenance of the product.
What you will bring
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in a customer facing technical role.
- You have a proven track record of driving deployments with large Enterprise companies with multiple stakeholders – preferably AI-based products.
- You have a passion for discovering customer use cases, identifying gaps and resolving issues in the product.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.