Job Location: San Francisco, CA
We are interviewing and onboarding 100% virtually at this time. PagerDuty is focused on inclusion and employee well-being by building a culture that isn’t location specific and gives equal opportunity to everyone—regardless of where you are working. Unless your job requirements make it necessary to be in a company office, you may choose to work in-office, remotely, or hybrid.
PagerDuty is growing and we are looking for an experienced Data Engineer for our Technical Operations team to manage and contribute to the software and services that we provide to our users. As a Data Engineer at PagerDuty, you will help lead the team responsible for designing, building, deploying, and supporting solutions for teams across PagerDuty’s growing global user base. You are scrappy, independent, and excited about having a big impact on a small but growing team.
|Job Id||Date Posted||Company||Role||Location||Salary / Stipend||Apply Link||Emp Size||Estd Year||Industry Type||Top Company ?||Detail||Salary||HR Contact||Walkin||Category||Apply||Submit CV||-Advertisement-||Experience||Remote Jobs||Role Category||Cosultancy ?||Metro Cities|
|33||14/02/2022||Disney Parks, Experiences and Products||International Finance Business Analyst||Kissimmee, FL||10000+ Employees||1901||Museums, Zoos & Amusement Park||Yes||
The Trade Finance team is responsible for international vendor payments. The team works closely with Disney’s vendors, banks, logistics and sourcing partners. This role ensures accurate and timely information is collected in order for invoices to be reconciled and paid within terms for merchandise sourced globally. This role will assist the Manager in all aspects of the Trade Finance activities. The Business Analyst will provide leadership, trend and forecast analysis, create and present presentations, and provide innovative solutions for Trade Finance continuous process improvement initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
Required Education :
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Florida|
|45||14/02/2022||Peraton||Junior Business Analyst||Chantilly, VA||10000+ Employees||2017||IT Service||Yes||Peraton Overview
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and become a Junior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build a career implementing and supporting Human Capital Management (HCM) Information Technology (IT) systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft for the federal government.
Peraton will provide on-the-job training, mentoring, and formal training conducted by the application vendor. This position is located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework .
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Federal staff in a diverse team environment.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Personal initiative and interest in the IT field
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Willingness to study for, obtain, and maintain industry certifications
Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
Available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
1-2+ years of experience as a business analyst
1+ years in a Federal work environment
Functional knowledge of Federal human resource management
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience working within an Agile framework
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,995.20
Colorado Salary Maximum: $89,772.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Virginia|
|53||14/02/2022||Hap Capital||Junior Python Data Engineer||New York, NY||51 to 200 Employees||2009||Investment Banking & Asset Management||
HAP Capital is seeking a Python Data Engineer to work on our Core Execution Team who specialize in developing trading infrastructure for equities and options strategies. Strategies require proximity to market activities, efficient and scalable market data consumption, and robust order routing and execution capabilities. In turn this requires easy access to large amounts of trading and research data. The individual in this position will work across a variety of existing data and execution systems, working closely with both traders and technologists.
As a Python Data Engineer you will:
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||New York|
|55||14/02/2022||EverCommerce||Jr. Data Engineer (US Remote)||Denver, CO||1001 to 5000 Employees||Information Technology||Yes||
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Analytics team. The right Engineer will work with our Senior BI Manager, who developed our current business intelligence strategy and platform, and will play a crucial role in developing, improving, and maintaining our tech-stack for consolidated reporting across a complex array of businesses.
You are a collaborative, high-performing individual with a focus on problem solving, automation, and continuous improvement. You’re looking for an opportunity to stretch your skillset and get in early in a small data team where you will play a crucial role and can grow your career.
You are passionate about BI and BI-adjacent technologies, analytics, data warehouse design, technology assessment/application, and collaborating with business leaders. You have helped design and build a BI platform, ideally within a SaaS operation, that produced actionable insights for functional owners or executives. You keep your finger on the pulse of the BI technology landscape, inclusive of ETL, data lake/warehouse, and visualization layer vendors, and have developed opinions on the merits of certain stacks. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
Experience and Skills:
Benefits and Perks:
Compensation: The OTE for this role is $80-$100k annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Colorado|
|56||14/02/2022||Booz Allen Hamilton||Data Engineer, Junior||Washington, DC||10000+ Employees||1914||Consulting||Yes||
Maintain responsibility for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business operational and analytics databases. Work with the organization's software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers to comprehend and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues. Play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, and more data-informed decision-making within the business. Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Dist. of Columbia|
Together with the other members of the Data Platform team, you will have the opportunity to re-define how PagerDuty, designs, builds, integrates, and maintains a growing set of software and SaaS solutions. In this role, you will be working cross-functionally with business domain experts, analytics, and engineering teams to re-design and re-implement our Data Warehouse model(s).
How You Contribute to Our Vision: Key Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements into data models that are easy to understand and used by different disciplines across the company. Design, implement and build pipelines that deliver data with measurable quality under the SLA
- Partner with business domain experts, data analysts and engineering teams to build foundational data sets that are trusted, well understood, aligned with business strategy and enable self-service
- Be a champion of the overall strategy for data governance, security, privacy, quality and retention that will satisfy business policies and requirements
- Own and document foundational company metrics with a clear definition and data lineage
- Identify, document and promote best practices
About You: Skills and Attributes
- You will design, implement and scale data pipelines that transform billions of records into actionable data models that enable data insights.
- You will help lead initiatives to formalize data governance and management practices, rationalize our information lifecycle and key company metrics.
- You will provide mentorship and hands-on technical support to build trusted and reliable domain-specific datasets and metrics.
- You will have deep technical skills, be comfortable contributing to a nascent data ecosystem, and building a strong data foundation for the company.
- You will be a self-starter, detail and quality oriented, and passionate about having a huge impact at PagerDuty.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- 7+ years of experience working in data architecture, data pipelines, data modeling, master data management, metadata management
- Experience designing, deploying, and leading end to end Data platforms in a cloud-based and Agile environment
- Very strong experience in scaling and optimizing schemas, writing complex and performance tuning SQL and Data pipelines in the OLTP, OLAP and Data Warehouse environments.
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases and being capable of writing complex SQL.
- Experiences with Cloud-based Data Warehousing Platform such as SnowFlake or AWS Redshift.
- Experience with Data Pipeline and workflow tools such as Airflow including upgrades and administration tasks. Experience with AWS managed Airflow is a plus.
- Proficiency with one or more object-oriented and/or functional programming languages – Python/Scala/PySpark.
- Hands-on experience with Big Data technologies like Spark – Databricks Preferred.
- Experience with AWS – S3, SQS, Lambda, Athena and more.
- Experience with any of different ETL Tools like – Fivetran, Segment, Mulesoft or others.
- Knowledge of at-least one Data Visualization tool like Tableau, Periscope or Looker
- Knowldege of Salesforce and its processes is a big plus.
- A consistent track record of close collaboration with business partners and crafting data solutions to meet their needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, able to effectively collaborate with technical and business partners
- Smart Individual to pick up and jump into any new technology as and when needed and a good team player.
- Experience with Real time and other machine learning frameworks
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as a code – Terraform is a plus
Not sure if you qualify?
Apply anyway! We extend opportunities to a broad array of candidates, including those with diverse workplace experiences and backgrounds. Whether you’re new to the corporate world, returning to work after a gap in employment, or simply looking to transition or take the next step in your career path, we are excited to connect with you.
We are dedicated to providing a culture where our people are happy, enabled and inspired to do their best. One of the ways we do this is by developing a comprehensive total rewards approach that supports employees and their loved ones. As a global organization, our programs are competitive with industry standards and aligned with local laws and regulations.
Your package may include:
- Competitive salary and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package from day one
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Program)
- Retirement or pension plan
- Paid parental leave – up to 22 weeks for pregnant parent, up to 12 weeks for non-pregnant parent (some countries have longer leave standards and we comply with local laws)
- Generous paid vacation time
- Paid holidays and sick leave
- Paid employee volunteer time – 20 hours per year
- Bi-annual company-wide hack weeks
- Mental wellness programs
- Dutonian Wellness Days – scheduled company-wide paid days off in addition to PTO and scheduled holidays
- HibernationDuty – a week each year when everyone at PagerDuty, with the exception of a small, coverage crew, is asked to take a much needed break to truly disconnect and recharge
PagerDuty, Inc. (NYSE:PD) is a global leader in digital operations management, serving over 14,000 customers and 850,000 users worldwide, including 65% of the Fortune 100.
For the teams who build and run digital systems, PagerDuty is the best way to manage the urgent, mission-critical work that is essential to keeping digital services always on. We make it easy to handle any unplanned task, event, or opportunity, right away.
Led by CEO Jennifer Tejada, 50% of our board of directors is comprised of women, 45% of our managers are from underrepresented groups, and we are a proud member of the Pledge 1% Movement, committed to donating 1% Equity, 1% Employee time, and 1% Product to accelerate change in our communities. We are Great Place to Work-certified™ and our product is top rated in its category on TrustRadius.
From how we build our teams to who sits in the boardroom, we hope you can see yourself at PagerDuty.
Learn more: Social Impact; Inclusion, Diversity, & Equity; Culture
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email [email protected] and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
PagerDuty verifies work authorization in accordance with the requirements of your local jurisdiction.
Learn more about our culture by checking us out on Instagram @PagerDutyLife!