Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
The Prisma Cloud team is responsible for building products that protect data, workloads, and infrastructure for some of the largest enterprise customers in the world. We help our customers in their journey to the public cloud by ensuring they have the best in class protection. The public cloud market has been growing at a very rapid rate for the last few years. As more and more enterprises leverage public cloud, there is an insatiable demand for securing workloads in public cloud. With the recent acquisition of two leading companies in this space – RedLock and Evident.io, Palo Alto Networks is the market leader in this space.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build a next generation framework to manage the entire lifecycle of an environment. This includes going from zero cloud infrastructure to a fully functional cloud deployment and back to zero if the environment is destroyed. It also includes updates and state management of a deployed system including data stores, application versions, and health validation.
- Development and maintenance of Prisma cloud’s cloud platform including the network, Kubernetes clusters, and supporting tools
- Automated installation of services and infrastructure in public cloud environments
- Build deployment pipelines using continuous integration/delivery tools
- Monitor and plan for best performance, reliability, and scalability aspects in the framework
- Manage application security aspects like authentication, authorization, certificate management, PKI etc.
- Adopt & influence DevOps/DevSecOps best practices with other application developers and QA engineers.
- Debug and solve complex problems that span multiple services.
- BE/Masters in Computer Science/Electronics or similar field.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Highly competent with Amazon Web Services, AWS SDKs, and provisioning infrastructure as code using Terraform.
- Skillful with popular CICD tools like GitLab, Jenkins, and Artifactory
- Experienced in popular site reliability tools like Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, and Pagerduty.
- Demonstrated ability to develop advanced CI/CD pipelines (e.g. automated unit testing, performance testing, artifact and report publishing etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm. Ability to create, maintain, scale, and debug workloads.
- Proficiency in popular programming languages like Java, Python and Ruby
- Knowledge of popular data stores like Mysql, Redis, and Elasticsearch
- Passion for automating & excelling at identifying gaps in the deployment processes.
- Excellent writing, documentation, and presentation skills
Nice to have
- Working knowledge with more than one of the public clouds like AWS/GCP/Azure.
- Background in building secure and compliant products
The DevOps team within Prisma Cloud is responsible for the scaling and support of our multi-region, multi-cloud application. We’re a group of software engineers, site reliability engineers, and security experts that own the deployment architecture and strive to improve our infrastructure through deep partnership with other teams across the organization.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.