Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: New York, NY
We’re seeking innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a better one. We enable the best technology hardware on the planet, but our best is always a prototype for something better and our people thrive with a driven mindset – better builds on better. We believe that innovation and growth are driven by an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. We aim to create a global team where everyone belongs and has equal opportunities, inspiring our talent to be their true selves. Together, we are building a better tomorrow for our customers, partners and communities.
- Call out relevant insights from compiled analytical reports
- Examine corporate reports to build sound financial reports
- Own asks from management including extracting, manipulating, and organizing data
- Analyze data for market assessments, forecasting, and additional investigation
- Rely on analytical, organizational, and investigative skills in order to take on data mining projects
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are a must, as well as great attention to detail
- Must have advanced knowledge of reporting and spreadsheet applications, including V-lookups, pivot tables, and queries
- Comfortable working with data management and manipulation
- BS/BA in Accounting, finance, or economics
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding of various data models
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
Parabolic is an education technology company that provides career development services. We use software, expertise in recruiting, and our extensive network to accelerate the recruitment process for candidates.
Career Coaching and Staffing Platform :
We focus on the tech, finance, consulting and other high-paying industries. Here is what is included in Parabolic’s career coaching service.
Overview of our service:
- Parabolic has over 500 coaches across top companies in every industry
- Parabolic combines AI software with a network of coaches to streamline your job search
- Parabolic applies to hundreds of jobs on behalf of its clients
- It takes on average 2-3 months to place a candidate at a full time position or internship
- The average compensation is $120,000 for entry level roles and much higher for experienced hires
- Our service has higher return on investment and lower costs than any college degree or prep program for a degree
What sets us apart:
- Elite coaching network
- Flexible payment options
- Streamlined process to land interviews
- End-to-end service
- Job Guarantee
Please book a time on this calendar and fill out this so we can better serve you.
Learn more about Parabolic at https://parabolicusa.com//.
If you also want to coach for us, please apply below.