Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Indraprasth
Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal and Alexa.
Recognized by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing companies in North America, Paymentus is the premier provider of innovative, reliable, and secure electronic bill presentment and payment services for more than 1300 clients leading the Utility, Telecom, Auto Finance, Insurance, Consumer Finance, and Health industries. Our comprehensive eBilling and Payment Platform allows our clients to provide a unified customer bill-pay experience that includes online, mobile, IVR, text, kiosk, and agent-assisted channels, as well as a full range of customer communication options.
For more details, please visit www.paymentus.com
Job Location: Hybrid
Job Type: Permanent
Interview process: Technical round (Telephonic) >> Coding challenge >> Managerial webcam round (Tech)
- Strong practical experience with analysis, development and deployment of real-world use cases in the area of Natural Language Processing,
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art ML algorithms such as BERT, ELMo, GPT, GPT-3, ChatGPT XLNET, T5, LSTMs, CRFs, ONNX etc., API’s, and open-source methods.
- Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic and lexical analysis, data structures and modeling
- Proactively identify opportunities and drive development of state-of-the-art methods aligned with and guided by business priorities.
Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
- Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments, and maintain the models using MLOps techniques.
- Work closely with product and business teams to ensure strong alignment between AI solutions and customer requirements.
- An ideal candidate has strong software engineering practices and is comfortable with Python programming, debugging/profiling, and version control.
Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch or other Deep Learning Frameworks.
Strong experience with data science tools including Python scripting, CUDA, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, bash scripting and Linux environment.
- Understanding of Deep Learning fundamentals (CNN, RNN, attention/memory) and extensions (Transformer, LSTM, ResNet, etc.)
- Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
- Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
- Remain updated in the rapidly changing field of machine learning
What we expect from you?
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment adapting to changing priorities
- You are focused and detail-oriented but know when to seek help from others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You possess superior troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues
- You strive to identify areas of improvement and work proactively to prevent issues from occurring
- You are a self-starter with an appreciation for tackling technical challenges of varying complexity
- You are diligent when making decisions and can easily justify your actions.
Why Join Us?
- Freedom to work on what is important
- Enjoy a flexible and relaxed work environment
- Work-life balance is important to you
- You value working with an achievement-oriented team
- A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
- Competitive remuneration
- Working on the latest cutting edge technologies as they come to market
- Having your code impact the lives of millions of customers