Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bhagya Nagar
The person will be as well managing the most advanced solutions part of BI with his team :
- A&M allocation : collaborate with the other Insights supervisor to land the next year A&M Allocation across 30 countries x 4 categories – lead the implementation of any technical changes in the model itself
- In-year category and shares forecasting. Expect some strong data manipulation on excel, Tableau &/or PowerBI and heavy usage of Nielsen Retail Panel and Kantar/GFK/Ipsos Household Panel.
ii. Partner with Global BI Community to define the best BI Advanced Solutions to tackle forecasting (short term category, shares)
iii. Drive specific contributions to key dates using Advanced Solutions, Next year category forecasting, PepsiCo shares forecasting, A&M allocations
iv. Partner with the Business Impact leader for a strong collaboration with all Global Teams (BI, Strategy Teams…)
v. Share knowledge with the wider Europe BI team for leveraging more the Advanced Solutions in our day-to-day work.
vi. Contribute to the broader PPD development effort using more advanced solutions
- Post Graduate Degree (MBA Preferred, Statistical background preferred)
- 6+ years of experience with analytics and developing BI solutions
- Extensive development experience with visualization platforms (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau etc.)
- Critical experience as Data Scientist and Programming in Python & BI skills, basic statistics like regression, types of distribution, expertise in Nielsen, knowledge of media sufficiency/MMM is good to have
- User interface design capabilities supporting high quality visual and functional experience
- Excellent project management skills esp. with managing supporting teams
- Advanced Excel skills, Expert on “Point of Sale” (Nielsen, IRI, SPINs, One Click Retail etc.) databases/metrics a must & good understanding of FMCG market structures, knowledge of media.
- Structured thinker / problem solver who works independently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great Collaborator / Team Spirit
- Language: English Fluent