Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Hybrid work schedule in our Mt. Laurel, NJ Corporate Office
We offer competitive salary, full benefits package, Paid Time Off, and opportunities for professional growth.
Pinnacle Treatment Centers is a growing leader in addiction treatment services. We provide care across the nation touching the lives of 30,000 patients daily.
We are on a mission to remove all barriers to recovery and transform individual, families, and communities with treatment that works.
Our employees believe we are creating a better world where lives and communities are made whole again through comprehensive treatment.
Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for providing KPI’s to department heads throughout the company on a weekly or biweekly basis. As more resources and tools are available, the role will entail automating the KPI creation and distribution to positively impact the usage of data.
The BI Analyst roll is a full time position, office hours are 8AM to 5PM, will need to be flexible depending on deadlines.
- BS/BA Degree in Software Engineering, Data Science, Business or Business Analytics
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in analytics or technology
Preferred education and experience: Preferred education and experience based on requirements that are job-related and consistent with business necessity.
Experience using clinical outcome data sets (specifically addiction or behavioral health), preferred
- Examples include: BAM, PHQ-9, and the GAD
- 3-5 years of experience analyzing healthcare data sets
- Multi-state, multi-site healthcare provider experience preferred
- Experience working with an Electronics Health Record (EHR) system, preferred
- Experience with Business Intelligence software required, Tableau preferred
- Understanding of data warehouse functions, preferred
- Analyze the accessibility and composure of data from each of the primary data sources
- Make decisions related to the storage and availability of the data and how to best migrate it from one system to the next
- Integrate all data connections to BI tool on a live extraction basis
- Join and blend data without pre-existing unique identifiers
- Manage change process when business systems are upgraded
- Determine how to accurately extract meaningful data from legacy systems
- Unify data to speak the same language
- Identify critical datapoints, test integrity, provide feedback on data collection
- Distill data to the simplest form
- Collect data and create reference tables and indexes to enhance comparative analysis
Dashboard Automation Projects
- Collaborate with clinical team to provide real-time insight on the impact of clinical programming changes on outcome based KPI’s
- Create a dashboard with real-time patient satisfaction survey analysis
- Dashboard audit results for the compliance and quality improvement team
- Partner with RCM team to create a real-time dashboard to track and analyze eligibility authorization, appeal and billing analysis
- Partner with operations team to provide real-time data that will help them reach their financial obligations
- Design all dashboards to be app, tablet and desktop friendly
- Analyze the Company’s outcomes from a clinical, financial and operational perspective
- Highlight the positive performance for publication
- Research areas for improvement and provide recommendations to key operators
- 18 days PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 401k with company match
- Company sponsored ongoing training and certification opportunities.
- Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability and accident insurance.
- Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Recovery Loan Repayment Program (STAR LRP)
- Discounted tuition and scholarships through Capella University
Join our team. Join our mission.
- 3 year(s): progressive experience in analytics or technology
- Bachelors or better
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization