Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bhagya Nagar, Bengaluru
Role: Data Analyst
Years of exp: 8+ Yrs
Description And Requirements:
• Analyze, implement, and maintain databases.
• Use of statistics to provide insights related to customer experience.
• Correlate Customer experience performance with Operational data and provide insights.
• Create and maintain dashboards for visualization (Power BI).
• Engage with multiple teams across functions to achieve the desired outcome.
• Developing analysis and reporting capabilities. Assigning a numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
• Monitoring performance and quality to identify improvements. Optimize existing services and systems and ensure data quality and source of truth availability.
• Collaborating with other teams to find useful business insights.
• Supporting other teams in setting up success metrics for products/features.
• Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
• The opportunity to join our growing business at an exciting time
• A highly competitive salary
• Insurance benefits to all employees
Who we are:
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localization Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localization, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.
Pole To Win’s core values are imbued across our global organization: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to teammates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients’ businesses and their customers’ satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.
Please visit our site for more info: http://www.ptw-i.com