Job Location: Delhi / NCR
Position: Senior Business Analyst- IDP
- Assess/evaluate market and client driven business needs for defining the scope of a project
- Provide a complete platform solution and develop or update project plans for platform implementation projects
- Should be able to conduct market research and drive client engagement sessions to provide thoughts on business growth
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering fitment with our platform solutions, areas of improvements in the existing solutions and developing new solutions
- Ensuring that the proposed solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Should be able to create and own Business/ Functional Requirement Documents
- Owning Sprint Planning conversations with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings, documenting and communicating insights and plans to cross functional team members and management
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables
- Assisting in guiding the Business Analysts to understand the business needs and requirements of analytical developments
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards
- Ensure customer satisfaction on Platform solutions and services through follow-up, client responsiveness, and thorough communication.
- Gather client feedback on implemented Platform solutions and work for enhancement of the product.
- Should assist/guide the creation and maintenance of the necessary documentation for the product growth and selling including value propositions, case studies, proposals, etc.
What you should Imbibe: –
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills with demonstrated skills in managing projects on implementation of Platform Solutions
- A critical thinker who can use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, is required to enable you to work in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, strong influencing, and team management skills.
- Should be proficient in handling product demo and walkthrough to clients.
- Confident pro-active individual who exhibits tact and patience when circumstances demand it.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with an approachable communication style.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and consistently meet internal and external deadlines.
- Proficiency communicating with the U.S. clients and partners.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master/ Bachelors degree in IT or relevant and having a minimum of 5 years of experience in Business Analysis or a related field
- Candidate having experience in managing implementation project of platform solutions to the U.S. clients would be preferable.
- Exposure to U.S debt collection industry is a plusRoles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits