Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Data & Analytics is the backbone to everything we do in the creative marketing space. As a summer intern on this ever growing team, you will be responsible for the assisting with the development of outstanding marketing analytics deliverables, dashboards, and reports. You should have a mix of technical and non-technical (communication) skills: we are looking for an individual that is not only passionate about and comfortable with working with large sets of data – but also someone who is passionate about finding meaning within that data to optimally transform our client’s business and marketing challenges. Additionally, there will be opportunities for you to gain exposure and contribution to data automation and predictive analytics projects.
- Assist analytics team across the delivery cycle of ongoing analytics deliverables, including integrated marketing dashboards
- Help handle and integrate data from a wide variety of sources
- Work closely with internal (Analytics/Account/Engagement Strategy/UX) and external (Media Agency, 3rd Party vendors) partners to develop disruptive customer insights and recommendations based on information from the data.
- Learn/assist with full process of predictive analytics offerings and deliverables
- Use SQL to store and query data utilized for client needs
- Contribute to ad-hoc analytics projects, including predictive analytics utilizing tools such as R and Python
This Summer 2023, start your marketing career in healthcare and intern with purpose!
- Full-time rising junior or rising senior, currently enrolled at an accredited 4-year College or University.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program which aligns with the position such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Analytics, Economics
- Desire for exposure to relational databases (SQL), data visualization software (Tableau), and machine learning techniques
- Exposure to programming languages, object-oriented or procedural, a plus
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Applicants must be able to commute on site to the office location in which the internship job posting is listed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Compensation Range: $20/hr. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. This role may be eligible to participate in our freelancer/temporary employee medical plan through a third-party benefits administration system once certain criteria have been met. This role may also qualify for participation in our 401(k) plan after eligibility criteria have been met.