Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Boston, MA
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
You will function as part of a world class Data Analytics team working directly with retail clients in NA & Canada. The role will focus on supporting data collection, reporting and experimentation practices of the client to drive incremental project initiatives through thought leadership.
Must Have Skills:
- Leads initiatives focused on analytics implementation, customization, and automation of data collection processes. Develops cohesive measurement strategies and planning that ensures data collection aligns to client’s priorities. Recommends processes for integrating platforms ensuring free flow data between systems.
- Have solid analytics implementation experience across the life cycle and digital platforms (including web, responsive and native apps) using Adobe/Google Analytics especially for big retail client’s having complex eco-systems (multiple sites/apps, 100s of custom tags, multiple implementation techniques for main site/syndicate sites etc.)
- Must be hands-on and work as part of technical analytics team for data framework implementations using (Adobe/Google Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Adobe DTM (Adobe Launch), Adobe Mobile SDK)
- Design, develop and implement technical tagging requirements for company web, mobile and app platforms. Be able to create SDR and convert it to exact script code to be added on page/app screens or user actions on page.
- Develop and perform code modifications, testing and deployment where appropriate
- Enhance requirements for digital data layers (event based like ACDL) within company Tag Management solution (Adobe Data Collection, Ensighten, Tealium,)
- Participate in clients’ QA and deployment processes (Agile methodology, etc.). Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools such as Omniture SiteCatalyst and debugging tools like Charles, HTTPWatch or WASP
- Thorough knowledge of Analytics Workspace, reporting and admin console in Adobe Analytics. Must be comfortable with advanced segmentation capabilities within Adobe/Google Analytics
Good to Have Skills:
- Experience with implementing AEP (Adobe Experience Platform)
- Experience with implementing CJA (Customer Journey Analytics)
- Experience with implementing GA4 (Google Analytics 4)
- Develop, design, and implement scripting for A/B optimization/experimentation (Adobe Target, Monetate, Optimizely)
- Configuring and setting up BI dashboards (Tableau / Looker / Power BI)
- Experience with Google Big Query and creating data ingestion pipelines from multiple online and offline sources
- Experience working with Adobe IO (using APIs to connect to Adobe suite of products programmatically like Adobe Analytics 2.0) through Web UI’s (like Swagger) or API clients like Postman
- 5+ years working in analytics, including experience working with tag management systems implementing advertising and tracking pixels, 3+ years digital analytics development experience, 1+ year managing a team of analysts / developers
Pay Range: $100-160k
The range shown represents a grouping of relevant ranges currently in use at Publicis Sapient. Actual range for this position may differ, depending on location and specific skillset required for the work itself.
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at hi[email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.