Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Must be a US Citizen or US Resident Living in the United States
Great opportunity to work in a progressive data management team (must have Power BI on sql server experience)
The Data Analyst I, will be responsible for developing, monitoring and enhancing in-house processes, reports and applications. Will help in gathering requirements, documenting, and producing automated IPA reports, Health Plan reports and Management reports. They will also be expected to help monitor and maintain automated processing. The analyst will work closely with key business users as well as managers to gather and define the reporting and process requirements. He/she will be responsible for analyzing the data for completeness and accuracy.
- Collaborate with business users to gather and define the process requirements
- Build, develop and maintain SQL based reporting processes using stored procedures and Power BI
- Document, design, evaluate and enhance MS SSRS, MS Power BI, MS Access, MS Excel reports as well as custom report applications
- Produce supporting documentation in Confluence
- Monitor processes, report on major changes to metrics, annotate projects and document changes to the system that have impacted KPI.
- Automate repetitive processs where applicable
- Verify and validate process outputs
- Summarize, document, and present findings to senior level executives, both internal and external.
- Produce data sets from multiple systems, both systematically and manually, using own discretion and independent judgement.
- Identify areas of concern and present proposed solutions to senior operations/finance management teams
- Construct analysis and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, and organizational changes
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with a Programming language(s) and/or concepts (Python, Shell, T-SQL, C#, C++, FTP,SFTP)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Experience with Power BI and/or SSRS
- Experience with Airflow and/or Kafka a plus
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.