Job Location: Remote
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the voice of the client to promote the building of a best-in-class CSM product experience
- Gather, evaluate and prioritize client business and functional requirements
- Map functional requirements to ServiceNow features and functionality
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to coordinate process improvements
- Effectively manage, refine and prioritize the demand backlog
- Work with development team to transform requirements into ServiceNow solutions, including design, review, testing and implementation
- Lead UAT efforts to include creating and executing test cases, and validate development goals were achieved
- Create and maintain documentation for process and product training
- Stay current on ServiceNow product suite, product roadmaps, and new capabilities
- Remote – U.S.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 yearsas a ServiceNow Business Analyst
- Minimum of 2 years of experience implementing Service Management solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience defining business requirements for ServiceNow product suite
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with other Service Management systems is a plus
- ITIL V3, V4 Certifications are aplus
- Proficient at building relationships and gaining influence with internal teams and clients
- Collaborate as a member of a high-performance team
- Listen and speak effectively
- Accurately convey your ideas and business requirements using written communication
- Effectively work remote and with a distributed global team
- ServiceNow Administration
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI) is a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner. The Company offers premium, ultra-responsive and integrated application management and support services that enable enterprise software licensees to save significant costs, free up resources for innovation and achieve better business outcomes. To date, more than 4,000 Fortune 500, Fortune Global 100, midmarket, public sector and other organizations from a broad range of industries have relied on Rimini Street as their trusted application enterprise software products and services provider.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events
- We are also passionate about giving back to our communities around the world, with plenty of opportunities for volunteering and charity through the Rimini Street Foundation
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- Added to the US Russell 2000® Index in 2018
- Over 4,000 clients, to date including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- Annual 2021 financial results of $326.8 million, up 16.3% year over year
- Fiscal year operating cash flow of $42.1 million, up 107% year over year
- Announced the new patent pending Rimini Street Artificial Intelligence Support Applications, a result of the Company’s continued investment in optimizing support processes and ensuring global service delivery outcomes at scale. Using the AI Applications, Rimini Street has been able to deliver a better client experience and reduce software issue resolution times by 23%.
- Celebrated the 15th anniversary of the Company’s founding in 2005 to redefine the enterprise software support market and bring choice and value to software licensees around the world.
Recent Industry Recognition
- Received 33 awards in 2020, including 15 awards for excellence in customer service from awards companies such as the International Stevie Awards, the American Stevie Awards, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service
- Honored with four Gold awards for Company of the Year in 2020.
- The Rimini Street Foundation recognized with two awards in 2020 for Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year
In addition, in 2020 the Company supported more than 120 charities around the world through the Rimini Street Foundation, providing financial contributions, volunteer hours and in-kind donations including personal protective equipment to healthcare workers, senior centers, food banks and youth organizations globally. The Foundation also extended its charitable work in 2020 to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mozambique, Sweden and the UAE.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.