Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mumbai
Database Engineer – MySQL
Mumbai, Technology – Data – Database Team
PaywithRing is a “Made in India” online Instant Credit Platform operated by OnEMi Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd with an aim to provide their coveted “PaywithRing Limit” product to their customers across India.
PaywithRing is conceptualized to provide instant credit facility to its customers. It also allows the customer to walk in at any merchant store which accepts payments from UPI apps like BHIM, PhonePe, Paytm, Freecharge, Mobikwik, Axis Pay, Jio Pay, etc. This revolutionary product aptly named “PaywithRing Limit” enables the customer to buy their favorite products at any merchant store of their choice using the PaywithRing Credit Line to be repaid as per the stipulated time period. Being 100% digital,PaywithRing makes it easier for customers to scan QR code at their preferred merchant stores.
PaywithRing is also a Great Place to Work certified company
MySQL Database Engineer will be responsible for maintaining data-warehouse, data pipelines in accordance with the business requirements. A thorough understanding of ETL processes, data sanity and Database behaviour is expected.
The role involves working with engineering, product, customer support, business development and analytics team to provide SQL support and implement best practices.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferably 5-8 yrs of relevant experience.
- Display excellent query writing skills in MySQL to translate complex business requirements into reports
- Should be really good with numbers.
- Proficient with stored procedures and functions in MySQL.
- Have an instinct to correctly identify and automate the recurring tasks
- Should be able to work around large data systems and plan ahead for scaling up
- Catch and optimize performance bottlenecks in SQL queries
- Understanding of the execution plans and ability to optimize for large scale data churning
- Understand high-level specifications and plan, execute and document the processes
- Design database tables and columns from a seamless data flow point of view and enforce logical restrictions to ensure data sanity
- Familiarity working with AWS, Linux, and shell scripting or similar cloud setup
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹1,500,000.00 per year
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Flexible shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- 5-8 (Preferred)
Expected Start Date: 01/03/2023