Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hybrid – Noida(Sector-62 Noida)
Roles and Responsibilities
• Masters degree in Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related engineering field or a bachelors degree with a significant amount of relevant work experience.
- Retrieving and analyzing data using SQL/Python from SQL or NoSQL database such as SSMS, Postgres, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Hands-on knowledge of data modelling tools, data mapping tools, and data profiling tools.
- Experience with and theoretical understanding of algorithms for supervised and unsupervised modeling such as classification, regression, clustering, recommendation engine and anomaly detection
- Experience in Python programming and familiarity with python libraries such as numpy, pandas, scikit-learn etc.
- Leverage advanced NLP algorithms/architectures to build custom models for entity extraction and concept recognition, relation extraction, summarization, textual classification and clustering, etc.
- Contribute to the execution of our vision for NLP-based technology solutions using various NLP toolkits like Spacy, CoreNLP, OpenNLP, etc.
- Perform relevant data analysis and benchmark the NLP solutions to improve our offerings.
- Expertise with statistical data analysis. (e.g. linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods, A/B testing)
- Experience in deploying machine learning products in production using docker is a plus.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python preferable.
- Strong in BI technologies: e.g. Microsoft Power BI (preferable), Tableau, Google Analytics.
- Experience building and optimizing big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets, Azure Cloud experience preferred