Job Location: Newtown Square, PA
What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- Data Services and Information Steward
- Data Quality Management
- HANA Smart Data Integration and Smart Data Quality
- Agile Data Preparation
- SAP Data Intelligence
- Technology architecture and virtualization technologies
- Performance/Optimization/Scalability/Capacity evaluation
- Data Integration, Data Quality & Data Intelligence
- SAP Data Migration to S/4HANA using migration tools/approaches like RDM, Migration Cockpit (MC) and Landscape Transformation (SAP LT)
- Leading project-based customer engagements
- Leading architectural and landscape review workshops for customers on their Data Management Design and Solutioning
Lead and Deliver Data Migration Architecture workshops for transition to SAP S/4HANA
- Performing optimization and root cause analysis of SAP EIM solutions
As part of a global team you will be working closely with SAP Development and the global SAP Support Centres to support strategic customer initiatives
- Ability to analyse complex problem situations and to develop solution approaches
- Strong communication skills – ability to work with senior executives of our customers
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Strong background in SAP’s EIM portfolio of Data Integration and Data Quality technologies
- SAP HANA knowledge is preferred
- Ability to work with a diverse team of colleagues in various regions and from various backgrounds
- Fluent in English
- 40% Travel Expectation
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Requisition ID:318596 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 – 40% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |