Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chicago, IL
This position is for an electrical engineering student who is also interested in business administration. This position is an opportunity to learn about power distribution and protection and get practical experience in product management. The location for this position is S&C headquarters in Chicago.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting a new process being implemented for competitive research and market intelligence
- Supporting a technology development project both with respect to hands-on prototype development/testing and in the business/marketing planning for the product technology.
To select this job as one of interest to you, at a minimum, you must have the following:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate Electrical Engineering program with a focus/minor in Business Administration/Economics and returning to the program upon completion of the internship.
- Experience in Mobile Applications, IoT Principles and Python
- Knowledge of Electrical Engineering Principles with an interest in Business Administration/Sales Principles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Ability to work Full-Time in the Summer months of 2023.
- Able and comfortable working and commuting to our S&C HQ located in Rogers Park, Chicago, IL.
- Able to work the full duration of the internship program.
Relevant Experience Required: Educational experience in electrical engineering and business.
MAJOR PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Standing: Occasional during demonstrations, trade shows, customer visits.
- Lifting: Occasional light lifting, up to 35 pounds.
- Walking: Occasional walking of moderate distances (1 Mile) during travel, site visits, or S&C facilities.
- Carrying: Occasional carrying of equipment, tools, etc. to shipping or product demonstration center.
- Pushing: Occasional during product demonstration center set-up.
- Pulling: Occasional during product demonstration center set-up.
- Bending: Occasional during product demonstration center set-up.
- Reaching: Occasional during product demonstration center set-up.
- Handling: Frequent use of computer, keyboard, and mouse.
- Environment: Mostly consists of an office environment