Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Technical skills specialties
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in design, development and maintenance of .Net applications and SQL Server Database
- Experience in ETL programs (Data Extraction, Transformation Load). Import data in data base from text, CSV and Excel files.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in MS SQL Server, T-SQL (Able to work on complex queries and stored procedures)
- Familiarity with Object oriented programming
- Experience in .Net Framework and C# programming
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Able to investigate, analyse and resolve issues
- Experience in programming languages like Python/R/PHP is a plus
- Knowledge on infrastructure/hosting platforms (Cloud based preferred) is a plus
- Knowledge on Tableau is a plus
- Scope of Work
- Analytical Thinking: The candidate needs to understand business context and user requirements (especially in Supply Chain topics), able to manipulate make complex SQL queries.
- Optimization: The candidate can perform optimization for best efficiency of the database maintenance (running storage);
- Collaboration: As the tasks are mostly project-based, the candidate may need to take help from another department or colleague to fix a software/ data issue. It is important, she should have a collaborative mindset.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with support teams, qualification teams, and users of the system.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Prepares documents for users by writing operating instructions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good Leader can work under crisis for long hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Maximize customer experience.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Data Management and related processes
- Understanding of business needs translating them to tasks with priorities planning for team.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
- Decisive and critical thinker.
- Self-motivation for learning.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.