Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Remote
Founded in 1985, SelectQuote provides solutions that help consumers protect their most valuable assets: their families, health and property. The company pioneered the model of providing unbiased comparisons from multiple, highly rated insurance companies allowing consumers to choose the policy and terms that best meet their unique needs. Two foundational pillars underpin SelectQuote’s success: a strong force of highly trained and skilled agents, who provide consultative needs analysis for every consumer, and proprietary technology that sources and routes high-quality leads. The company has three core business lines: SelectQuote Senior, SelectQuote Life and SelectQuote Auto and Home. SelectQuote Senior, the largest and fastest-growing business, serves the needs of a demographic that sees 10,000 people turn 65 each day with a range of Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans.
Responsible for the development of BI reports and analytical tools, that support the decision-making process of the business and management team. Team members in this role should be familiar with T-SQL, Python and a visualization tool, desiring to take a next step into a BI career.
- Create and Maintain existing BI solutions while looking for opportunities for improvement
- Work with provided business requirements to develop new or enhance existing assets while maintaining a high level of accuracy and data integrity
- Learning and professional development associated with existing BI resources
- Work with stakeholders to improve decision making capabilities and improve existing BI assets
- Identify, communicate, and resolve data quality and reconciliation issues
- Strong oral and written communicator with the ability to translate non-technical requirements into BI assets
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and related duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1-3 years experience with T-SQL & Python
- 1-3 years experience with a visualization tool such as AWS QuickSight, PowerBI, or Tableau – with preference to Amazon QuickSight
- 1-3 years experience with Excel
- Detail oriented, organized, and able to manage expectations
- Strong technical aptitude and enjoys working with data
- Ability to quickly learn unfamiliar concepts and tools and integrates those concepts
- Provides and welcomes feedback
- Ability to shift efforts when there is a shift in priorities
- Strong analytical skills
It’s an exciting time to join SelectQuote. We became a publicly traded company in 2020 with the first 100% virtual IPO (non-biotech) in American history. We have also been recognized nationally on the 2021 Top Workplaces USA list and by the Kansas City Business Journal as a 2020 Best Places to Work honoree.
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, voluntary short-term disability, company-paid long term disability, company-paid life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D), 401(k) + company match and 100% vesting after 4 years, discretionary profit sharing, employee stock purchase program (espp), paid time off, floating holidays, paid maternity leave, paid parental bonding leave, tuition reimbursement, jury duty pay, and other paid leaves vary based on work location.