Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies® 2022.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
What you get to do in this role:
The Advanced Technology Group (ATG) at ServiceNow is a customer-focused innovation group building intelligent software and smart user experiences using existing and latest advanced technologies to enable end-to-end, industry-leading work experiences for customers. We are a group of researchers, applied scientists, engineers, and product managers with a dual mission. We build and evolve the AI platform, and partner with teams to build products and end-to-end AI-powered work experiences. In equal measure, we lay the foundations, research, experiment, and de-risk AI technologies that unlock new work experiences in the future.
You will play a major part in building AI and Machine Learning (ML) solutions that transform the user experience and workflow efficiency of enterprise services. Traditional analytical tools tend to require a technically knowledgeable user to produce even simple results. We are taking a completely fresh approach with the expectation that any user, regardless of technical knowledge, can use the AI/ML solutions we develop to operate the services in the enterprise setting in a thoughtful and scalable manner. We are just getting started with our early-adopter customers and we need your help in building and making available an amazing range of solutions to our 5k+ enterprise customers around the world.
Join our dynamic team of developers as we enhance our Virtual Agent capabilities. Part of your role will be to solve applied problems in Natural Language Understanding, by leveraging Linguistic/statistical concepts and core machine learning/AI tools and techniques. Opportunity to learn, work and contribute to ServiceNow’s innovative and enterprise grade Natural Language Understanding and Artificial Intelligence engine as part of the overall Platform-as-a-Service offering.
- Create and maintain best-practice documentation for ML capabilities
- Consult customers on best-practices for ML solutions.
- Constantly run regression tools to verify/improve ML model qualities
- Participate in data collection, annotation, & analysis.
- Develop innovative patentable ideas that ensures the competitiveness of this product within the domain of similar work being done in the industry.
- Collaborate with engineers & Linguists on a daily basis.
- Collaborate with data scientists to do model tuning and experiment
To be successful in this role you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
- Foundation in Basic Linguistics (Morphology, Semantics, Phonology, Pragmatics, etc.
- Bachelors in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics
- Masters in Linguistics or Computational Linguistics preferred
- Working experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP)/Natural Language Understanding (NLU) based solutions is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Syntax
- Knowledge in algorithms and data structures and implementing them in Java is a plus
- Experience with Linux, Git, Stanford Core NLP, Virtual Assistant, CFG, Dependency Grammar, & Regex
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment is desired.
- Working experience within product development teams is a must.
- Must have demonstrated capabilities to create patentable ideas.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands-on experience with grammar work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability and interest to mentor other junior linguists.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.