Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Experience in developing and deploying machine learning, deep learning, NLP solutions, Image recognition and Text Analytics.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Scikit, NumPy.
- Understanding the business challenges & opportunities and solve business problems using Data Science and Machine Learning (DS/ML) techniques
- Working on state of art methodologies and developing recommendation engine frameworks, designing NLP Modules, and/or building computer vision models
- Presenting the DS/ML Model results and insights to key business stakeholders and articulating the business impact
- Developing Supervised and Unsupervised DS/ML Models, converting the overall pipelines to production ready state and supporting the deployment
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Computer Science / IT with at least 2 Years of ML/DS experience
- Hands on experience in– Supervised/Unsupervised ML Techniques, NLP, Recommendation Engine or Computer Vision Algorithms & Frameworks
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Decision Tree, Ranking Algorithms, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc
- Understanding of AWS/cloud architecture.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Team Player
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Site ( Gurgaon). You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time