Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Expert in MSBI stack, SQL server and Azure database management
- Bachelors degree in information technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of experience in MSBI Stack/SQL server and Azure database
- ETL technologies: Experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack having Power BI, SSIS
- Should be well experienced in SQL server
- Should be familiar with VBA coding, SSAS
- Experience in working with a visualization tool, preferably Power BI
- Creating the required stored procedures & should be able to write complex queries in SQL server.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models.
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on the data set.
- Should have knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Good to have knowledge and skills for secondary tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, Visual Studio, etc.
- Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using embedded analytics like Power BI service (SaaS), or by API automation.
- Also, one must be experienced in creating dataflows, refreshing datasets, coming up with best practices to manage Power BI capacity across projects.
- Managing the DEV/QA/UAT/PROD environments with High Availability
- 50% of your time will be in data maintenance task on Azure & 50% time is preparing data for reports and Automation.
- Database Administrators ensure that the databases run efficiently and securely.
- Able to develop tabular and multidimensional models that are compatible with warehouse standards.
- Adept in developing, publishing, and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Team Player
- Team-working – being able to work with others in groups and teams
- Problem solving and decision-making – working with others to identify, define and solve problems, which includes making decisions about the best course of action
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.