Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Performs a broad range of IT operations (including software installation and integration, update and release management, application customizing, change request evaluation and implementation, etc ) to ensure that given IT Operations of application landscapes are kept available to the business.* Performs IT operations and maintenance activities according to approved procedures, guidelines and standards. * Contributes to planning, designing and implementing of the operational and maintenance environment for in-house IT application or infrastructure landscapes. * Supports customization and facilitates IT operations and maintenance processes. * Advices accountable management of the unit, in all IT operation and maintenance related issues. * Implements programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety in IT Operations. * Executes relevant operational and maintenance tests, and designs and documents existing and changed operational processes. * Communicates with vendors and service providers on an accountable level to solve principle local IT problems, or cooperates with central IT in that respect. * Drives principle IT Operations on-site or at the region. * Performs complex IT installations, integration as well as operations and maintenance processes requiring in-depth technical knowledge in specific fields of expertise such as data center, network, IT workplace or telecommunications operations as well as the operation and maintenance of individual and whole landscapes of business and infrastructure applications. * Develops necessary service levels in order to fulfill operational requirements. * Identifies operational IT problems and seeks resolutions without impact to enduser. * Performs 2nd-level user help desk activities, individual coaching and trainings. * Keeps abreast of developments in industry regarding IT operations and maintenance. * Typically reports to an IT Operations Manager or Team Leader.
- Develop and implement data-based reports using Power platform / Power BI reports and dashboards, to meet the business needs Technology and Services divisions
- Extract design and product data from Team center and combine with data from other sources for reporting
- Create & maintain master overview of all reports created & supported by the Reporting team
- Provide support aligning with road maps within Technology Management and Digital (TMD)
- Collaborate seamlessly within the TMD and across all business teams
- Active participation and lead discussions that are associated with Power BI reports
- Active participation in the department meetings, ensuring information flow and flagging of issues, contributing to the team and department goals
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering, Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing power BI reports and dashboards
- Ability to translate user requirements into visual reports that are catching to the eye and easy to be understood, experience in report visualization and / or design advantage
- Ability to extract and combine data from multiple data source for reporting
- Must have very strong skills in Microsoft PowerBI/ Power Platform, ideally with Microsoft certification
- Must have working experience in software – PowerBI, Visual Studio 2019, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Developer, Sharepoint, MS Flow, MS Forms etc.,
- Working experience in Teamcenter PLM is a plus
- Knowledge of Engineering processes/reporting is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with various cross functional teams
- Strong, analytic and decision-making skills
- Possess strong positive attitude, self-initiative, responsible and ownership mindset
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.