Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Pune
We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our Master Data Management Team in Pune.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Data Analyst you’ll be responsible for managing product data on E-Commerce portals, increasing our sales on E-Commerce portals.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What you’ll do
- Enrich product’s technical and supply chain data on Ecommerce and Syndication channels and timely validate for accuracy.
- Ensure correct data flow through syndications portal/channels by flowing established workflow.
- Timely resolve/ update product information queries raised from ecommerce channels.
- Co-ordinate with US team to gather information about products.
- Attribute products based on various syndication channel requirement.
- Develop and monitor data gathering procedures/workflow and prepare data completeness and quality performance reports
- Proactively seeks out operational issues and opportunities for improvement, and pursues solutions through researching multiple perspectives, data analysis, personnel interviews, and process analysis
Any graduate in Electronics or Electricals
3-5 years of experience in technical data gathering from spec sheet / datasheet.
- Strong understanding of technical product documents/drawings, product lifecycle management, lighting product knowledge would be preferred.
- Basic knowledge of SAP (preferably SAP-MM) and Excel.
- Knowledge of ecommerce portals and processes preferred (e.g. Amazon, Home Depot, Walmart, Lowes, Wayfair, Build
- Ability to prepare SOPs for the process.
What you’ll get in return…
- Opportunity to develop Technical Analytics strategy in Product Data
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!