Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
When you work with the world’s most innovative companies, you know you’re making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They’re the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
For 35 years, SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ SIVB) and its subsidiaries have helped innovative companies and their investors move ambitious ideas forward, fast. SVB Financial Group’s businesses, including Silicon Valley Bank, operate at the intersection of innovation and capital, and provide a comprehensive range of financial services including commercial banking, investment solutions, research and insights, funds management and private banking and wealth advisory. SVB helps high growth companies in the technology, life science and healthcare, private equity and venture capital, and premium wine industries navigate at every stage. In addition, the company focuses on encouraging positive relationships with firms within the private equity and venture capital community worldwide, many of which are also the firm’s clients and may invest in the firm’s corporate clients.
- 15+ years of experience leading data engineering programs, spread across multiple locations and/or geographies.
- 10+ years of experience in designing & building Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence dashboards – Extensive knowledge of data warehouse principles, design, and concepts.
- 5+ years of experience in creating and maintaining ETL processes and architecting complex data pipelines – knowledge of data modeling techniques and high-volume ETL/ELT design.
- 5+ years of experience in building Data Lakes on AWS or any Cloud Platform.
- Experience with public cloud-based data platforms and managed services, Data Lake infrastructure, Data Warehousing (e.g. Redshift), Analytics Tools, Data Visualization (such as Tableau, Quick Sight), Data Modelling and machine learning capabilities.
- Expert in SQL – development experience in at least one scripting language (Python etc.), adept in tracing and resolving data integrity issues.
- Experience working with development teams spread out globally and knowledge of agile software development processes
- Exposure to API’s, Messaging Systems like KAFKA etc. and Data Governance tools like Collibra, any MDM tool.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of relevant experience or MS with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in designing and developing complex distributed IT solutions (e.g., data, cloud, distributed systems or high-performance computing experience).
- 4+ years’ experience in operations management tools. Alerting & Monitoring, Provisioning & Deployment, Configuration Management, and Source Control, etc.
- Experience with Dockers, Kubernetes, and Containerization – Demonstrated passion for infrastructure as code, continuous improvement, and a “can-do” attitude.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Engage with Product owners to understand the Product vision.
- Partner with Delivery organizations and business to deliver on outcomes.
- Understand organizational OKRs and drives team to achieve or excel in delivering on key results.
- Anticipate and make available reusable services, data models, design and architecture patterns that will enable both internal and external stakeholders to leverage these capabilities with minimal learning curve and support
- Partner with US data leadership team to drive engineering and delivery excellence across all data functions.
- Be a self-starter and can work independently and as part of a distributed team, and willingness to take ownership of situations and problems.
- Evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a range of stakeholders (C-Suite to engineering teams) with compelling Points of View from empathetic, yet determined, customer interactions.
- Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success in the following domains: solution architecture, enterprise architecture, development, and test/release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs.
- Record of accomplishment of continuous learning of modern technologies, as well as leading projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies.
- Preferred Master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or in a related field. Bachelor’s degree and those with non-traditional but similar proven experiences may also apply.
- Drive Proof of Concept (POC) and Proof of Technology (POT) evaluation on interoperable technology platforms.
- Train and mentor developers towards solution development and POC/POT execution.